OK Folks, not only is H.264 the BEST technology, hands-down, on the market today, but we're also claiming to offer by far the lowest priced H.264 DVR packages you'll find anywhere! No kidding. Now we should point out -- other PC DVR versions which are similar in pricing, will not be utilizing H.264 technology! Instead, they'll be using JPEG, MJPEG or MPEG4 video compression technology which is by no means state-of-the-art or cutting-edge! Further, of our competitors who do have similar pricing and who do have H.264 (today - only a choice few) they're only offering 30 FPS (Frames Per Second) at these prices. How can we be so sure? Well, let's just say we've shopped around and know our competition! And as for ours? Our Avalonix DiGiCam delivers a whopping 120 or 240 FPS! Folks, couple this type of Frame Rate with H.264 and you'll receive some of the smoothest, clearest, digital imaging this industry is capable of delivering to date! Further, H.264 digital video compression is approximately 25% greater than MPEG4. Please note: MPEG4 is best the industry offered, until now! In a nut shell, what's this mean? Recording time is approx 25% greater than the other compression formats. Data transfer over phone line, network, WI-FI, etc. is also increased by approx. 25%. Yet we believe the perk is the quality. However, let's discuss features. Recording is sent directly onto your computer's hard drive and depending on your settings, is capable of recording thousands of hours with little or no intervention. Includes Pre-set schedules (on/off times) to record. A Motion Detector mode which triggers recording for the length of time there's activity on the screen. Remote Access - Monitor your site from anywhere in the world by utilizing any PC computer or laptop has a broadband high speed connection to the internet (DSL, Cable, etc with upload speed of 3mbps minimum), or monitor through any network type, all accomplished by using the FREE included remote viewing software for Windows.
Here are the different versions of the Avalonix DiGiCam PC DVR Cards that we offer:
- DiGiCam Quad - Four video inputs and 120 FPS recording for $229.95 - New Low Price $99.99
- DiGiCam Super 8 Cam - Eight Video and Audio inputs and 240 FPS recording for $350.00
- DiGiCam 16 Cam (two 8 Cam PCI Cards) - 16 video and audio inputs and 480 FPS recording for $599.95 - New Low Price $499.99
- DiGiCam 32 Cam (four 8 Cam PCI Cards) - 32 video and audio inputs and 960 FPS recording for $750.00
Minimum PC requirements:
- PCI 32-bit slot on motherboard
- Intel CPU - P4 3GHz or higher
- Intel chipset motherboard
- Not compatible with via chipsets, or Intel i3, i5, i7 processors and associated chipsets
- Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit
- The 4 channel version is compatible with windows xp only
- 1GB RAM
- 250GB Hard Drive Space for Operating System
- Second Hard Drive for Video Storage Required
- Nvidia or ATI Radeon Graphics Card with 128MB of Memory or more
Includes: Avalonix DiGiCam PCI board/cards with BNC video input(s), CD with software program and drivers needed for PC hookup/install and instruction manuals.
Please note DVR Cards require computer knowledge and troubleshooting experience in the event your PC hardware is incompatible with your DVR card purchase. For users with little computer knowledge we suggest using our professional and ultimate series standalone DVR.
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy. All returned DVR Cards are subject to 25% restocking fee.|