- Polycarbonate housing, rust proof screws, "potted" electronics, condensation drainage holes make the AS395 extremely corrosion resistant.
- Protected against foam injection, removal of cover or prying from the wall.
- Unique "hold-off" circuit activates siren from internal battery if external wiring is cut.
- Optional strobe with no additional wiring.
- Model Number - AS395
- Voltage - 10 to 14.5 VDC Operation
- Current Draw - 1.9 Amps
- Sound Output - 112 dB at 10ft.
- Dimensions - 3.5" D x 10.25" W x 10.75" H