This is the highest resolution dome security cameras on the market. It has the newest SONY Image Sensor that provides 700 TV Lines of Resolution in Color. Don't be fooled by our competitors using the Black and White Resolution to upsell their products. It has 36 high intensity infrared LEDs for night vision for a minimum of 80ft. You can manually adjust the lens at time of installation from 2.8mm for a wide angle view of 90 degrees to see things up close or set it all the way to 12mm for a 5x zoom to see objects that are 60ft away and farther. This is not your ordinary dome camera because of the image sensor that it has. The camera also has a on screen display menu that you can control with the button located on the camera cord to change several camera settings. The camera is Vandal Proof so it can withstand a hit from a rock or bat. It has a 3 axis bracket that lets you position the camera virtually any way you want, and also has a the pigtail running through it to prevent cable cutting.
This camera comes with its mouting bracket that is built in to the camera, and 12V DC power supply. If you need video/power cabling please make a selection above.
- Vandal Proof Outdoor Dome Camera
- Dark Grey Colored Camera
- SONY CCD Color Camera Sensor
- SONY Effio-E Singal Processor
- Day and Night Camera
- Weatherproof Camera
- 36 Infrared LEDs - 100ft Maximum Night Vision
- 1/3" Sony CCD Image Sensor provides crisp 700 TV Lines of Resolution
- 0 Lux Rating with Infrared On
- 0.001 Lux with Infrared Off so you can see in color in very dim environments
- Adaptive Tone Reproduction (ATR)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- IP66 Weatherproof rating to withstand heavy rain, snow, and extreme cold or hot temperatures
- Manual zoom lens adjustable 2.8 to 12mm Zoom Lens
- Easily mount and position the camera at virtually any angle
- Camera Cable has joystick to control the On Screen Display Menu to set various camera settings
- Bracket with pass through cabling to protect cabling from vandalism
- BNC Video Output for Video
- DC 12V power supply included
- 1x Dome Camera
- 1x 12V 500mA power supply for up to 100ft run
If needed, choose cabling from Product Options above.
Avalonix 700 TVL Resolution Sony Effio-E Technology
|Higher horizontal resolution over 650 TVL. Confirmed maximum resolution to achieve true 700 TV Lines of Resolution.|
|Digital Noise reduction (DNR) is a function that reduces the image noise to improve the image quality of the camera. In particular, it reduces the noise which is generated under low light conditions and other high-gain states.
The Effio-E comes with a space-based Noise Reduction function.
|Excellent color reproduction under variety of light sources [1,800K to 10,500K Lumes]|
|Preset OSD Menu: The "Effio-E" signal processor includes OSD (on-screen display) functions that allow camera settings to be made using the joystick or button controller located on the camera cable or inside the camera.|
|ATR/ATR-EX: The ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction) function provides gradation compensation to improve the contrast of subjects whose gradation has been lost in cases where, for instance, both low-luminance areas and high-luminance areas exist in the same picture.
The ATR function improves the visibility of the entire picture by providing optimum gradation compensation for the image in one field based on the luminance information.
|Image Sensor||1/3" SONY Super HAD II CCD|
|Horizontal Resolution||700 TV Lines Color|
|Usable Illumination||0.1 with Infrared Off
0 Lux with Infrared On
|IR LED||36 Infrared LEDs|
|IR Series Distance||100 ft or 30 meters|
|Lens||2.8 -12mm Manually Adjustable Zoom Lens|
|S/N Ratio||≥54dB (AGC OFF)|
|Video Out||Composite Signal BNC Output (1.0Vp-p, 75Ω)|
|Electronic Shutter Time||Auto: NTSC 1/60-1/100,000Sec|
|Operation Temperature||-20°C to + 50 °C, Relative Humidity 95% Max|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to + 60 °C, Relative Humidity 95% Max|
|Power Source||DC12V 500mA|
|Diameter||4.75 inches approximate (base of camera)|
|Return Policy||30 days|