16 Camera Security System with 200ft Night Vision 700TVL Cameras and 16 Channel DVR
Amazing deal on a security camera package. This is an outdoor security camera solution featuring top of the line security components. This is the only place you will find such quality products put together in an all-in-one package ready to go for you.
We've taken the time to find the best, most affordable security components for our systems.
The included DVR Recorder comes with a variety of features, all of which are very user friendly for configuring. With this unit you can fully customize recording schedules, resolutions of recording for each camera, and it features fully customizable motion detection areas as well. Using the on-screen display menu, you can easily set which areas of the screen you want motion detection, and which areas you do not. This is especially useful for environmental movement that may cause unwanted triggering of motion detection. Viewing your recorded video is as easy as 123, it has a very user friendly interface, while not compromising advanced features. This DVR also features remote viewing, not only from a web-browser anywhere with an internet connection, but from select Smartphones as well. Imagine being able to pull up your cameras with the ease of opening an app on your Smartphone. Email notification can be set as well, so you will know about an event wherever you are.
Picture this: You are on the go, and you receive an email notification to your Smartphone detecting motion in front of your garage. Immediately you pull up that camera on your Smartphone! It's a false alarm, just a pesky rodent this time, but what about next time?
The mini professional series 16 Channel DVR in this system is compatible with the following devices using included software and mobile apps that are free of charge:
- Android Phone
- Android Tablets
- Windows Phone
- Blackberry Phones 9800 Series and Higher
- Nokia Phones
- Windows PC
- Windows Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome Browser on PC
- Mac OSX v10.5.8 - 10.6.2 (via XQuartz Emulation)
As for the cameras included in this package... These Outdoor Color Cameras pack a punch! Packed inside this camera are 72 high intensity infrared LEDs. This thing is like an infrared spotlight with a camera attached! This means it can see over 200ft in complete darkness. This is the perfect night ops camera. In daytime, it features a color resolution of 700TVL. This resolution is suitable for capturing faces up to 60ft away from the camera when the lens is set to 12mm. On top of all these features, this camera has what is called a varifocal manual zoom lens. It ranges from 2.8mm to 12mm, meaning you can manually adjust the zoom length and field of view to get the perfect shot by adjusting the lens screws/knobs on the bottom of the camera. At the widest 2.8mm setting you get a 90 degree angle of view, and at the 12mm narrowest setting you get a 20 degree angle of view. The cameras feature a SONY CCD with a SONY Effio-E image processor to offer you the clearest image possible with a CCTV camera. These cameras are made out of metal and are weather proof with a IP66 rating, meaning they will withstand rain, snow, sleet, and hot or cold temperature. Don't worry about frigid or subzero temps with these cameras. They will last in almost all types of weather.
All necessary wiring and connectors you need are included in this system for you, and it is plug and play ready!
Please note that monitors are sold separately. You can add one to this system by choosing from the product options located above the add to card button.
- 16 Camera Digital Video Recorder
- 1 Audio input capable via optional CCTV microphone
- REAL TIME Live Display and Recording (480fps total) allows you to have full-motion fluid moving video
- H.264 hardware codec for the best video image quality in the industry in its price range
- 480 fps recording at CIF Resolution (350x240 pixels) and 120fps recording at D1 Resolution (704x480 pixels)
- Simultaneous 16 Camera Playback of recorded or live video on monitor
- Simultaneous 16 Camera Playback of live video and 4 camera recorded video playback over internet on the PC
- Includes 1TB Hard Drive for up to 3 weeks of continuous video recording
- Selectable recording video quality levels
- Multiplex operation allows up to 4 tasks to be done on the DVR simultaneously
- Allows user to view live video, playback recorded video, record video, backup video, and access over network all at the same time without ever stopping recording
- Easy to use DVR menu for operation of the DVR featuring point and click navigation (mouse included)
- Independent camera settings customizable for each camera:
- Video Loss Alarm
- Video Based Motion Detection - records video and audio when there is motion in the picture
- Trigger of built-in buzzer alarm, log events, and inform via email
- Email based notification on motion trigger with or without picture
- Full feature set of controls available when remotely viewing over internet through Internet Explorer:
- View Live Video for all 16 Cameras in one grid, or choose to view each camera in full screen mode
- 16 Camera Playback - plays recorded video of all 16 cameras on one screen by selecting time of video or logged motion detect events
- Convenient timeline feature during playback of recorded video makes it very easy to surf through recorded video on the DVR
- Backup video to a USB flash drive, external USB DVD Burner, or over internet on to your PC as an AVI file
- Bandwidth Management for slow internet connections so smaller images are displayed faster
- Supports up to 10 remote viewers at the same time
- Included software allows monitoring and control of up to 32 DVRs from one location
- Two video output options:
- VGA output at 1024x768 or 1280x1024 Resolution to connect any computer VGA monitor
- BNC / RCA video output to connect regular TV
- USB port for video backup to a USB flash drive
- Hand Held Remote Control and Mouse Included for easy operation
- Weatherproof Infrared Color Security Camera
- Day and Night Camera
- 72 High Intensity Infrared LEDs for 200ft of Night Vision
- 1/3" Sony CCD Image Sensor with SONY EFFIO-E image processor
- 700 TVL Resolution Camera - Highest in the CCTV Camera Industry
- Digital Noise Reduction Technology to provide clear video
- Adaptive Tone Reproduction (ATR) image processing to clear up darker areas in the video
- 0.001 Lux with Infrared Off so you can see in color in very dim environments
- 0 Lux Rating with Infrared On
- 2.8 to 12mm Manual Zoom Lens to set the camera to the desired zoom length at time of installation
- IP66 Weatherproof rating to withstand heavy rain, snow, and extreme cold or hot temperatures
- 3 Axis Bracket to mount and position the camera at virtually any angle on a ceiling or wall
- Bracket with pass through cabling to protect cabling from vandalism
- Dark Grey Colored Camera
- Camera Cable has joystick to control the On Screen Display Menu to set various camera settings
- 16 - 700TVL Security Camera with 200ft Infrared- White Colored
- 1 - 16 Channel Security DVR with 1TB HDD
- 1 - 12 Volt DC Power Supply with 16 camera output
- 8 - 50 ft Plug and Play Power/Video Siamese Cable
- 8 - 100 ft Plug and Play Power/Video Siamese Cable
Our DVRs include:
Avalonix 700 TVL Resolution Sony Effio-E Technology
|Higher horizontal resolution over 650 TVL. Confirmed maximum resolution to achieve true 700 TV Lines of Resolution.|
|Digital Noise reduction (DNR) is a function that reduces the image noise to improve the image quality of the camera. In particular, it reduces the noise which is generated under low light conditions and other high-gain states.
The Effio-E comes with a space-based Noise Reduction function.
|Excellent color reproduction under variety of light sources [1,800K to 10,500K Lumes]|
|Preset OSD Menu: The "Effio-E" signal processor includes OSD (on-screen display) functions that allow camera settings to be made using the joystick or button controller located on the camera cable or inside the camera.|
|ATR/ATR-EX: The ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction) function provides gradation compensation to improve the contrast of subjects whose gradation has been lost in cases where, for instance, both low-luminance areas and high-luminance areas exist in the same picture.
The ATR function improves the visibility of the entire picture by providing optimum gradation compensation for the image in one field based on the luminance information.
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy|