Build your own 1080P high definition security camera system using this system configuration page. Simply select from the dvr and camera options above.
The CCTV DVRs featured on this page allow recording of 1080P (1920x1080 pixels) and 720P (1280x720 pixels) video in Real Time H.264 from an EasyHD camera. This means you can combine both 1080P and 720P cameras on the same system. For areas where you need more resolution, we recommend the use of 2 megapixel/1080P cameras. All the camera options offer night vision in complete darkness. You also have the choice of purchasing cameras with manual variable zoom lens that lets you see facial detail as far as 100ft away, or motorized Pan Tilt and Zoom Cameras which you can control from the DVR or from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Here is a summary of features:
- 1080P or 720P video recording on EasyHD DVR
- 2 Megapixel video resolution Real Time - 1080P
- 1 Megapixel video resolution Real Time - 720P
- Night vision in complete darkness
- Built-in Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) for true color reproduction
- IP66 weather proof – withstands rain, snow and low/high temps
- EasyHD Camera - BNC Video output
- 4 or 8 Channel EasyHD DVR
- Record and view 1080P or 720P high definition security camera video (depends on camera resolution)
- Real Time recording at 1080P or 720P - 30 frames per second (fps) per camera
- Up to 8TB of video storage on all 1080P EasyHD DVRs
- 1080p HDMI audio video output – connect easily to your HDTV
- VGA video output
- H.264 Video Compression to save hard drive space and provide the clearest possible video
- Multiple recording modes: continuous 24/7, schedule based recording, motion detection
- Remote viewing on your smartphone or computer
- Motion Push Alerts automatically sent to your mobile phone when motion detected
- Auto overwrite – automatically recycles video footage by recording over oldest video first
- Easy video backup – easy video offload to a external USB drive or to your computer over the local network or internet
- Supports up to 1 security add-on microphones
The wiring options for this system all include video and power transmission over one wire. There is no need for a electrical outlet near any camera. All you have to do is run the included security camera siamese cable from the camera to the DVR, and that one cable will power the camera from the power supply located next to the DVR and transmit video from the security camera to the DVR.
Easy to Setup and Use
If you can run a cable from the camera to the recorder, then you can install your own video security system. To help you along the installation process, we have you covered with great support. Once everything is wired, give us a call and we will help you put your cameras online for remote viewing and answer any installation related questions. Our online YouTube video channel is also packed with great tutorials and product videos. Our online guides and videos teach by example. We spent a lot of time making instructional videos so our customers can quickly learn how to use their security camera system, and get the most out of them without ever having to pickup the manual.
Customized for each user
We offer systems from a range of plug and play CCTV systems to ones that are customized for the DIY user who wants to put together a great professional security camera system for less than half the cost found from the local installation company. You can select storage space, cable types and lengths, and warranty levels when purchasing your camera system.
Save money with no contracts and no monthly fees
At 123CCTV we don't believe in monthly contracts. When you buy a system there are no monthly fees, contracts to sign, or other hidden charges. What you see online is what you pay. View your system from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection connected to the security video recorder provided in this system. You even receive motion alerts without any monitoring fees.
Honest Product Warranties and Lifetime Tech Support
We offer real warranties that we honor when a manufacturer's defect occurs in our products. We don't hype our products with warranties that leave you deserted in case of product failure. If you are not completely satisfied with the product within 30 days of purchase, we will accept exchanges or provide credit for your purchase price. All products come with free USA based technical support for the life of the product. Our knowledgeable and caring support technicians are here to help!
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy|