This Build Your Own Security Camera System page lets you build your very own Outdoor CCTV Camera System where you get to choose from real weather proof cameras rated at IP66.
The cameras and recorder in this Build-Your-Own system record in crisp and clear D1 Resolution (720x480 pixels) using the latest H.264 video encoding. All of the outdoor camera options offer night vision in complete darkness. You also have the choice of purchasing cameras with a manual zoom lens that lets you see facial detail as far as 80ft away.
Here is a summary of features:
- D1 Resolution video recording on H.264 DVR
- Up to 700TVL Resolution Cameras
- Night vision in complete darkness
- IP66 weather proof – withstands rain, snow and low/high temps
- CCTV Analog Camera - BNC Video output
- 4,8, or 16 Channel Mini DVRs
- Record and view D1 resolution security camera video
- Real Time Viewing - 30 frames per second (fps) per camera
- Up to 4TB of video storage
- 1080p HDMI audio video output – connect easily to your HDTV
- VGA video output
- H.264 Video Compression to save hard drive space and provide the clearest possible video
- Multiple recording modes: continuous 24/7, schedule based recording, motion detection
- Remote viewing on your smartphone or computer
- Motion Push Alerts automatically sent to your mobile phone when motion detected
- Auto overwrite – automatically recycles video footage by recording over oldest video first
- Easy video backup – easy video offload to a external USB drive or to your computer over the local network or internet
- Supports up to 1 security add-on microphones
The wiring options for this system all include video and power transmission over one wire. There is no need for a electrical outlet near any camera. All you have to do is run the included security camera siamese cable from the camera to the DVR, and that one cable will power the camera from the power supply located next to the DVR and transmit video from the security camera to the DVR.
Easy to Setup and Use
If you can run a cable from the camera to the recorder, then you can install your own video security system. To help you along the installation process, we have you covered with great support. Once everything is wired, give us a call and we will help you put your cameras online for remote viewing and answer any installation related questions. Our online YouTube video channel is also packed with great tutorials and product videos. Our online guides and videos teach by example. We spent a lot of time making instructional videos so our customers can quickly learn how to use their security camera system, and get the most out of them without ever having to pickup the manual.
Customized for each user
We offer systems from a range of plug and play CCTV systems to ones that are customized for the DIY user who wants to put together a great professional security camera system for less than half the cost found from the local installation company. You can select storage space, cable types and lengths, and warranty levels when purchasing your camera system.
Save money with no contracts and no monthly fees
At 123CCTV we don't believe in monthly contracts. When you buy a system there are no monthly fees, contracts to sign, or other hidden charges. What you see online is what you pay. View your system from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection connected to the security video recorder provided in this system. You even receive motion alerts without any monitoring fees.
Honest Product Warranties and Lifetime Tech Support
We offer real warranties that we honor when a manufacturer's defect occurs in our products. We don't hype our products with warranties that leave you deserted in case of product failure. If you are not completely satisfied with the product within 30 days of purchase, we will accept exchanges or provide credit for your purchase price. All products come with free USA based technical support for the life of the product. Our knowledgeable and caring support technicians are here to help!
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy|