Build your own customized high definition 1080P IP Network Camera System using our innovative Build Your Own System configuration page. We've made it easy by narrowing it down to select NVR recorders and IP cameras that we've tested to perform well. Simply choose the NVR and cameras that will work best for your application. We understand that pre-packaged systems sold in big box stores just don't meet the demands of customers looking for a reliable good quality security camera system.
Building a IP network camera system starts with the NVR recorder for which we offer 3 choices depending on the total number of cameras you will be recording. Once you select the NVR recorder, be sure to choose storage capacity. The more terabytes (TB) you choose, the longer the video will be recorded.
We have simplified the process by selecting NVR recorders that have built-in Power Over Ethernet (POE) capability. POE allows for easy installation of IP Cameras by allowing the user to run a single cable from the camera to the NVR recorder. This cable carries both power and data between the NVR and IP camera. Using a NVR with POE capability is sort of like having a recorder and power distribution unit combined in one. So you only need three things to build a system:
- NVR Recorder with POE
- IP Cameras that are POE capable
POE not only simplifies the cabling portion of your CCTV camera system installation, but it also simplifies the configuration needed to allow the IP network cameras to communicate with the NVR. Using built-in POE on the NVR allows it to search and connect to the IP cameras without any need for network configuration, which simplifies the installation process so anyone can do it. It truly is a plug & play process to add cameras.
After choosing the recorder and its storage capacity, select the cameras based on the following factors:
- Shape and design
- Night vision distance
- Mounting surface
- Where the camera will be used (indoors or outdoors)
There are several 2 Megapixel IP cameras to choose from, and all of them have POE capability except for Pan Tilt Zoom cameras which must be powered using the 24 volts power supply that comes with them. If you choose a PTZ camera, we include 70ft of 18awg power wire to help with the install process so you can provide power from up to 70 feet away. Of course data/video can be run up to 300ft over a single network cable that would connect the camera to the NVR recorder.
We have also included 1.3 Megapixel camera options towards the end, just in case you would like to mix it up a bit and have both 1.3 and 2 Megapixel cameras on the same system. Remember, 2 megapixel cameras can record at up to 1080p resolution, and 1.3 Megapixel cameras record at 720P resolution.
After you have selected cameras, choose the length of cables you would like and you're done.
If you would like to purchase a monitor to connect to the NVR recorder, or browse through optional accessories, feel free to browse the Related Accessories section.
Here is a summary of features:
- 2 Megapixel IP Cameras that record at High Definition 1080P
- Camera resolution can be downgraded to 1.3MP / 720P should you choose by selecting encoding options in the NVR
- H.264 Video Encoding Stream for the highest quality video while conserving bandwidth
- Real Time Video 30fps (frames per second) at 1080P
- Large variety of cameras to choose from:
- Fixed lens IP cameras for wide 80 degree field of view
- Manual zoom IP network cameras that allow angle of view to be adjusted
- Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras for surveillance in day or complete darkness
- POE capability to consolidate video/power/data in to one wire per camera
- Plug and Play connection to NVR allows for easy configuration
- 4,8, or 16 Channel IP camera inputs with POE
- Real Time 1080P recording (30fps per camera)
- Real Time 1.3MP or 720P recording on all NVR options
- Variety of storage options
- 4 Channel NVR supports up to 4TB
- 8 Channel NVR supports up to 8TB
- 16 Channel NVR supports up to 16TB
- 1080p HDMI video output to view your cameras in high definition on your HDTV
- H.264 Video Compression to save hard drive space and provide the clearest possible video
- Multiple recording modes: continuous 24/7, schedule based recording, motion detection
- Support remote viewing on smartphones, tablets or computer:
- Google Android Phone or Tablet
- Windows Phone
- Windows PC Computer
- MAC Computer
- Motion Push Alerts automatically sent to your mobile phone when motion detected
- Auto overwrite – automatically recycles video footage by recording over oldest video first
- Easy video backup – easy video backup to a external USB drive or to your computer over the local network or internet
The wiring options for this system include video and power transmission over one wire. There is no need for a electrical outlet near any camera. All you have to do is run the network cable from the camera to the NVR, and that one cable will power the camera using Power Over Ethernet coming from the NVR and transmit video from the IP security camera to the NVR. Note that the PTZ cameras require more power and are not POE. We include 70ft of 18AWG power wire along with a 24V AC power supply for each PTZ camera that is purchased using this system configuration page.
Easy to Setup and Use
If you can run a cable from the camera to the recorder, then you can install your own video security system. To help you along the installation process, we have you covered with great support. Once everything is wired, give us a call and we will help you put your cameras online for remote viewing and answer any installation related questions. Our online YouTube video channel is also packed with great tutorials and product videos. Our online guides and videos teach by example. We spent a lot of time making instructional videos so our customers can quickly learn how to use their security camera system, and get the most out of them without ever having to pick up the manual.
Customized for each user
We offer systems from a range of plug and play CCTV systems to ones that are customized for the DIY user who wants to put together a great professional security camera system for less than half the cost found from the local installation company. You can select storage space, cable types and lengths, and warranty levels when purchasing your camera system.
Save money with no contracts and no monthly fees
At 123CCTV we don't believe in monthly contracts. When you buy a system there are no monthly fees, contracts to sign, or other hidden charges. What you see online is what you pay. View your system from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection connected to the security video recorder provided in this system. You even receive motion alerts without any monitoring fees.
Honest Product Warranties and Lifetime Tech Support
We offer real warranties that we honor when a manufacturer's defect occurs in our products. We don't hype our products with warranties that leave you deserted in case of product failure. If you are not completely satisfied with the product within 30 days of purchase, we will accept exchanges or provide credit for your purchase price. All products come with free USA based technical support for the life of the product. Our knowledgeable and caring support technicians are here to help!
|Return Policy||30 Days Return Policy. Return subject to 25% restocking fee.|