Build your own custom 1.3 Megapixel IP Network Camera System using this product configuration page. We've made it easy by narrowing it down to select NVR recorders and IP cameras that we've tested to perform well. From the options below you can build your very own high definition camera system by selecting the recorder and cameras that fit your needs. We understand that pre-packaged systems short fall in quality and features to meet the demands of customers looking for a reliable good quality security camera system.
It all starts with the recorder for which we offer 3 choices depending on the total number of cameras you will be recording. Once you select the NVR recorder, be sure to choose storage capacity. The more terabytes (TB) you choose, the longer the units record. Please note that each recorder comes with built-in POE ports that allows for plug-&-play installation. POE (power over ethernet) enables the NVR to provide power to the camera and receive video using a single network cable. It is like having a recorder and power box in one. You run one single network cable to each camera, and that's it!
After choosing the recorder and its storage capacity, select the cameras based on the following factors:
- Shape and design
- Night vision distance
- Mounting surface
- Where the camera will be used (indoors or outdoors)
After you have selected cameras, choose the length of cables you would like and you're done.
If you would like to purchase a monitor to connect to the recorder, or browse through optional accessories, feel free to look at the Related Accessories.
Here is a summary of features:
- 1.3 Megapixel video streaming to NVR using H.264 encoding
- Real Time 720P resolution at 30fps per camera
- Fixed lens cameras for wide 80 degree field of view
- PTZ option for Pan Tilt Zoom capability for surveillance in day or complete darkness
- Latest H.264 IP camera technology
- Cameras utilize network cabling with Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- Plug and Play connection to NVR recorder thanks to POE
- 4,8, or 16 Channel POE IP camera inputs
- Real Time 1.3MP or 720P recording on all NVR options
- NVRs also support 1080P IP Cameras
- Real Time Viewing & Recording at 30fps (frames per second)
- Variety of storage options
- 4 Channel NVR supports up to 4TB
- 8 Channel NVR supports up to 8TB
- 16 Channel NVR supports up to 16TB
- 1080p HDMI video output to view your cameras in high definition on your HDTV
- H.264 Video Compression to save hard drive space and provide the clearest possible video
- Multiple recording modes: continuous 24/7, schedule based recording, motion detection
- Remote viewing on your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Motion Push Alerts automatically sent to your mobile phone when motion detected
- Auto overwrite – automatically recycles video footage by recording over oldest video first
- Easy video backup – easy video backup to a external USB drive or to your computer over the local network or internet
The wiring options for this system all include video and power transmission over one wire. There is no need for a electrical outlet near any camera. All you have to do is run the network cable from the camera to the DVR, and that one cable will power the camera using Power Over Ethernet coming from the DVR and transmit video from the IP security camera to the DVR. Note that the PTZ camera option requires more power and are not POE. We include 70ft of 18AWG power wire for use along with the 24V AC power supply of the PTZ camera.
Easy to Setup and Use
If you can run a cable from the camera to the recorder, then you can install your own video security system. To help you along the installation process, we have you covered with great support. Once everything is wired, give us a call and we will help you put your cameras online for remote viewing and answer any installation related questions. Our online YouTube video channel is also packed with great tutorials and product videos. Our online guides and videos teach by example. We spent a lot of time making instructional videos so our customers can quickly learn how to use their security camera system, and get the most out of them without ever having to pickup the manual.
Customized for each user
We offer systems from a range of plug and play CCTV systems to ones that are customized for the DIY user who wants to put together a great professional security camera system for less than half the cost found from the local installation company. You can select storage space, cable types and lengths, and warranty levels when purchasing your camera system.
Save money with no contracts and no monthly fees
At 123CCTV we don't believe in monthly contracts. When you buy a system there are no monthly fees, contracts to sign, or other hidden charges. What you see online is what you pay. View your system from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection connected to the security video recorder provided in this system. You even receive motion alerts without any monitoring fees.
Honest Product Warranties and Lifetime Tech Support
We offer real warranties that we honor when a manufacturer's defect occurs in our products. We don't hype our products with warranties that leave you deserted in case of product failure. If you are not completely satisfied with the product within 30 days of purchase, we will accept exchanges or provide credit for your purchase price. All products come with free USA based technical support for the life of the product. Our knowledgeable and caring support technicians are here to help!